Google Chrome is a memory hog, we all know this. It takes tons of memory on the computer and makes it run slow.
If you are running Google Chrome on Laptop/PC with less RAM it will make it much slower.
There are some tweaks that can make your Google Chrome run faster without eating RAM memory.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
These tips Works on Windows 7, 8/8.1, and Windows 10 with all the updates.
1. Open Task Manager of Google Chrome and find which extensions are taking high memory, then disable them.
2. Go to Settings then Advanced, enable GPU Acceleration when possible.
3. Delete the Google Chrome junk from the Default folder.
4. Download and install “The great suspender” chrome extension to release the memory from unused tabs.
5. From the Advanced settings disable “Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed”. This will also fix the slow performance of other software on your computer since it will close google chrome completely and you can work on other programs.
These tips and tricks would make your Chrome faster, but be sure not to open tons of tabs if you are on a computer with low RAM memory.
If you don’t fix high RAM memory usages by Google Chrome then it will run slow and also it will throw frequent errors related to memory.
These errors are sbox_fatal_memory_exceeded or xbox fatal memory exceeded. There may not be any other issue with your Windows PC but Chrome is taking all the memory.
Just clear the excess RAM usages by Chrome and you will not get those errors.
Read the updates since the great suspender has been removed for violating Chrome policies-
You can use OneTab Chrome extension, a top alternative to the great suspender.
Note: It is advised to create a system restore point before following any Windows tutorial.
Follow on Social Media
Tag: chrome use too much memory, chrome high memory usages, make chrome run faster, optimize google chrome, chrome is running slow
Xem thêm: https://congnghe123.info/category/chia-se